Kitchen Tip Tuesdays: Slicing small pickles for burgers
We were having burgers, and Joshua was helping me prepare the toppings. The only pickles we had on hand were some baby dills from Costco.
Joshua sliced the small pickles lengthwise instead of making little round slices -- the perfect (and much easier!) way to slice smaller pickles for sandwiches! :) Why didn't I ever think of that?! :)
To Participate in Kitchen Tip Tuesdays:
Post a kitchen tip in your blog. Link to this post, and then leave your link here, so we know where to find YOU! :) In order to keep the kitchen tips more easily accessible, we need to be able to easily find/see what your kitchen/cooking tip is. :) Thanks for your participation! :)
Leave your tip links in a comment. I'll manually add them to this post!
1. Save time and money cooking pasta (Adrienne at Whole New Mom)
2. Baking bacon (Living So Abundantly)
3. Top 10 things I buy at Costco (The Local Cook)
4. Grill French fries instead of using the oven (Finding Joy in My Kitchen)
5. How to use fewer paper towels (Purposely Frugal)
6. How to cut a pineapple (Stacy from Stacy Makes Cents)
7. Traveling Gluten-Free (Katie at Gluten-Free Food Storage)
8. Measuring muffin batter (The Gentle Mom)
9. Pizza topping ideas and tips (Rachel at Trial and Error Home Ec)
10. Protecting smushy desserts (Gwen at Gwen's Nest)