Sweet, cheerful Ruth -- so much joy! Can we change her name to Ruth Patience Joy Shalom Sunshine? :)
Ten Years ago what were you doing?
Let's see... ten years ago I was 16, starting my junior year of high school (at home), and my life revolved a lot around music. I took private violin and piano lessons and was in the midst of entering competitions and doing as much as possible with classical music!
One of the highlights of that year was the privilege of performing (one of the piano parts) in Saint-Saens' Carnival of the Animals -- I still love that music! :)
At 4 1/2, Yehoshua can be serious or funny, happy or sad, excited, disappointed, thoughtful, silly, and grown-up. He's precious to me, and he really
loves his little sister.
Five things on today's "To Do" list:
1. Wash dishes (the never-ending job).
2. Wash diapers (and hang them outside).
3. Pay bills. Uhg. :|
4. Read the Bible to my boys.
5. Do school work with Yehoshua.
Eliyahu is silly and sweet. His life right now is characterized by a lot of favorites. A favorite shirt, favorite shorts, a favorite hat, stuffed animal, blanket, car, everything
we have -- Eliyahu has a favorite one.
If I were a Billionaire:
You know, I really never day dream about having lots of money because it's not very profitable and only seems to lead to discontentment. I guess I would use the money to bless others and spread the Good News. Oh, and I would probably like to buy a dishwasher and a bed that doesn't cave in the middle. :)
My beautiful Ruth. Words just aren't sufficient to describe how I feel about her. I love this girl so much!
Three bad habits:
1. Biting my nails. Did I just say that publicly? :P I have struggled to kick that habit for many, many years. Sometimes I do okay but usually I fail.
2. Not wanting to go to bed. But I love sleep. Explain this one? Okay, it's lack of discipline.
3. Not controlling portion sizes on sweets. One bite usually does me in -- I crave sweets like crazy unless I stay totally away!!
Five places I've lived:
1. In a small town in NW Ohio.
2. In the Ozarks.
3. Back in the small town in Ohio. And that's it!
Five jobs I've had:
1. Piano teacher.
2. Violin teacher.
3. Deli worker at a small grocery store.
4. Shift manager at a Taco Bell.
5. My present job and the best one ever: Wife to a great guy and mama to 3 gifts from Yahweh. :)